In Killermont Primary we aim to:
- Provide a safe, stimulating, inclusive and happy learning environment where children’s wellbeing is a priority.
- Raise attainment and achievement by providing a broad and relevant curriculum which supports, challenges and motivates all learners to succeed.
- Ensure children know about rights, can exercise their rights, have their voices heard and valued, valued and can recognise the rights of others.
- Develop successful learners, confident individuals, responsible citizens and effective contributors.
- Foster positive and productive partnerships collaborating with parents, outside agencies and the wider community.
- Support the professional development of staff in order to provide a high quality learning and teaching environment.
View our vision, values and aims within the documents section of the page.